This championship re-creates the Intercontinental GT Challenge, following the real 2018 Int'l GT Challenge venues.
The series will feature Single Class racing: GT3
Race Points: 25,18,15,12,10,8,6,4,2,1
Points Scored for DNF @ 75% Race distance or higher
- Blancpain 2016 Mod
- GT3: Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Mclaren, Mercedes, Nissan & Porsche
- Server Access: We aim to have Practice Servers available 24/7 in the weeks leading up to an event, with the usual RaceConnect Server Password.
- Fuel: x2 (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- Tyres: x2 (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- ABS: 1 (Low)
- Traction Control: 1 (Low)
- Camera View: Cameras Allowed: No Swingman (See Rule: RCM 10/.)
- Start Type: Rolling Start (Manual Formation Lap See Rule: RCR 8/.)
- Virtual Server Race Start Time: As per the real race starts (see event forum)
- Server Timescale Multiplier: Variable (Between x10 and x20)
- Final Practice: 6:00pm UK time
- Qualifying: 8.00pm UK Time - 25 minutes
- Warm Up: 8:25pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Race: 8.30pm. UK Time - from 1.5 to 2.5 hrs +3 minutes Manual Formation (See event forum for full info)
- Rd 1: Sunday 14th Oct - Bathurst
- Rd 2: Sunday 11th Nov - Spa
- Rd 3: Sunday 2nd Dec - Suzuka
- Rd 4: Sunday 23rd Dec - Lagina Seca
Results and Server Replay links will be added following completion of the event.