- Championship Information
- Race Settings
- Championship Tables
- Schedule / Results
- Useful Links
- This series recreates some of the classic Sportscar Races from the early 70's.
- The championship uses the PIXSIM Lola T280 Mod and features single class racing.
- Server Access: We aim to have Practice Servers available 24/7 in the weeks leading up to an event, with the usual RaceConnect Server Password
- Fuel: x2 (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- Tyres: x2 (This setting may be reviewed through the season, and any changes will be noted in the forums)
- ABS: None
- Traction Control: None
- Camera View: Cameras Allowed: No Swingman (See Rule: RCM 10/.)
- Start Type: Rolling Start (Manual Formation Lap See Rule: RCR 8/.)
- Virtual Server Race Start Time: 11:00am
- Server Timescale Multiplier: x4 (Le Mans x20)
- Final Practice: 6:00pm UK time
- Qualifying: 8.00pm UK Time - 20 minutes
- Warm Up: 8:25pm UK Time - 5 minutes
- Race: 8.30pm. UK Time - 72min Race (+3min Manual Formation Lap)
- Weather: Variable - See forum post relevant to the event. As these cars are a challenge to drive, then 'Dry' conditions are likely.
- Rd 1: Wednesday 4th Jul - Mexico City '88
- Rd 2: Wednesday 18th Jul - Spa '66
- Rd 3: Wednesday 1st Aug - Silverstone '75
- Rd 4: Wednesday 15th Aug - Le Mans '91-'96
- Rd 5: Wednesday 29th Aug - Osterreichring '79
- Rd 6: Wednesday 12th Sep - Monza '66
- Rd 1: Race Result / Race Replay
- Rd 2: Race Result / Race Replay
- Rd 3: Race Result / Race Replay
- Rd 4: Race Result / Race Replay
- Rd 5: Race Result / Race Replay
- Rd 6: Race Result / Race Replay
Results and Server Replay links will be added following completion of the event.
Links noted with 'Steam Workshop' will take you to the relevant Steam Workshop page for the mod/track. From there, you need to click on the 'Subscribe' button (it's free). The mod/track will then download and install directly to your rfactor2 Steam install when you next load up the Sim. This is the best way to keep content up to date.
Right Click and 'Open In New Window' on Steam Workshop items, to keep this page on the RaceConnect site.