Subscription Options

Topic-icon RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018

• Ross Hawkey
  • Ross Hawkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator / Donator
  • Administrator / Donator
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #12073 by Ross Hawkey
Ross Hawkey created the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
Upon the completion of the rfactor WEC, Int'l GT3, and rfactor2 24hr GT3 events in December, racing at RaceConnect will cease. After 11 years of competition and over 400 championships across many racing sims, car classes and motorsport eras, it is really disappointing to be announcing this news.

There are a number of reasons for this decision, and a more detailed announcement has been made in the Forum. I'm hoping to keep the website running, and get the RaceConnect race history completely updated.

It's not inconceivable that racing will return to RaceConnect at some point. However, from January 2019, there will be no new competitions or race servers running.

Apologies

Ross Hawkey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luca Bernacchini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #12075 by Alex Freitas
Alex Freitas replied the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
Not much to say except,it sad's me.I'll be misssing this place for sure and all the fellas I met here.But I guess,as everything in life has his end...Thank you Ross,Jeff and all the others and see you outta there!!!

alexfreitas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ross Hawkey, Jeff Howard, Nikolay Bezrukov

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #12076 by Jens Roos
Jens Roos replied the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
That's sad news and hope to see an return of series at RC in the future. I have over 100 races here since January 2017, have meet some great people as well sharing this passion, so thank you to all that have been arranging and attending events up to now (and for the final events).

Wergilius

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #12078 by Ramon Llupart
Ramon Llupart replied the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
Sad news here.

I had great fun with all the guys on track from the last 2 years, all I can say is thank you to all people involved in the community, and hope that this is more of a see you later than a goodbye.

Let's have fun this two months and who knows what the future will bring us. Cheers!

XYlagimio

• Nikolay Bezrukov
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #12079 by Nikolay Bezrukov
Nikolay Bezrukov replied the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
No words, only emotions(
Thanks for all

FanatNakovalen

More
3 weeks 23 hours ago #12084 by Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown replied the topic: RaceConnect Competition Racing - Ending December 2018
Oh, that's really sad to hear. :-( Especially as it was so well run. Is there no-one who could take over?

Joe Brown

Time to create page: 1.128 seconds

PayPal Donations

Subscription Options