Subscription Options

Topic-icon Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion

• Ross Hawkey
  • Ross Hawkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator / Donator
More
8 months 1 week ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #11490 by Ross Hawkey
Ross Hawkey created the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion
Click on the Championship Banner to be taken to the RaceConnect Series Page for this Championship

The 2018 RaceConnect Intercontinental GT Challenge will feature Single Class GT3 racing using the Blancpain 2016 mod for rfactor:

Use this forum for general discussion about the RaceConnect Intercontinental GT Challenge Series 2018

Ross Hawkey
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Ross Hawkey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dmitri Buksha, Lukáš Vydra, Ramon Llupart, John Wick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #11811 by Ramon Llupart
Ramon Llupart replied the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion
Many thanks for making this series possible. B)

I'll definitely be there, but first I have to try the cars to see wich one suits better my driving style. :)

XYlagimio
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ross Hawkey

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #11825 by John Wick
John Wick replied the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion
what a joy and blast to see a new series , it's gonna be lots of fun , thanks for making it possible !

Wick17
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ross Hawkey

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #11834 by Imamul Mursalin
Imamul Mursalin replied the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion
Holy moly a new series with very recent cars? I am very excited for this. BTW who are practicing at the moment because practicing with others is a lot of fun!

Udoy
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Imamul Mursalin.

• Ross Hawkey
  • Ross Hawkey's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #11837 by Ross Hawkey
Ross Hawkey replied the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion

Imamul Mursalin wrote: Holy moly a new series with very recent cars? I am very excited for this. BTW who are practicing at the moment because practicing with others is a lot of fun!

We'll get a server up in the next couple of days. We're just finalising the circuits.

Ross Hawkey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Imamul Mursalin

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #11859 by Darrel Kruger
Darrel Kruger replied the topic: Intercontinental GT Challenge - General Discussion
The BP2016 exe loader is a problem here. Can't seem to get it to load in a fresh install of working rF folder. It always wants to create a BP2016 directory inside the rf directory with it's own GameData/MovieFiles/Music/rFm/UIData sub directories. Can someone who is smart lend some advise?

durielk

Moderators: Eric Moinet
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds

PayPal Donations

Subscription Options